Blacksburg Pediatrics is a family centered office – we are family and we want you to be part of our community family. We provide care for patients ranging in age from preemies to 26 years old. Dr. Berry has been providing care in the New River and Roanoke Valleys since 1997. He is an experienced researcher who prides himself in solving your child’s problems, no matter how difficult or complicated. Our practice provides well care to help you understand your kids’ developmental stages and help you provide the best environment for them. Dr. Berry also helps take care of children and adolescents with behavioral and developmental issues.
Debbie Davis is a registered nurse who has earned her degree as a pediatric nurse practitioner. She is also an experienced lactation consultant. She has worked in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, as well as other office based pediatric specialty care practices in the Roanoke Valley. She is prepared to help your new baby thrive, and she will see your kids through childhood at well check ups and sick visits.
We are well-known and respected by local and regional pediatric specialists, and we can link you to a vast array or resources to care for any problems your child might have.
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
State-of-the Art Security and Privacy
We go to extreme lengths to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.